Monday, May 18, 2009

Home alone!

A few Fridays ago, grandma decided Mackenzie should come and spend the night. Yay! Dan worked at 9pm so that meant I was going to be all alone! Pretty much every single time I have been away from her was so I could get something done or a few times Dan and I have gone out. Of course I had a ton of stuff to do, but I decided that I just wasn't going to do it. Sooo...I dropped her off, got home at 7:30, and almost immediately hit the couch. I caught up on some tv watching but not too much because I fell asleep at 10! Usually I don't go to bed that early, but I was obviously tired. I had the remote in my hand and I knew it was going to fall as I was going to sleep but I didn't have the energy to stop it. It's so funny how you get used to things though. Everytime the commercials came on and were so loud I rushed to hit fast forward because I thought she was upstairs sleeping. Oh punkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment